2022 Applications Now Open!
- OCTOBER 1ST 10:30AM - 7PM
- OCTOBER 2ND 10:30AM - 6PM
- Set Up Hours take place on Sept. 30 & Oct. 1. Times will be provided upon Application Approval.
- ARTIST ALLEY INLINE $175 Includes (1) 6'x2' table, 2 chairs and 2 Exhibitor Badges. Total Space = 6'x6'
- ARTIST ALLEY CORNER $225 Includes (2) 6'x2' tables, 2 chairs and 2 Exhibitor Badges. Total Space = 8'x6'
- EXHIBITOR 10'x10' INLINE SPACE $350 Includes (1) 6'x2' table, 2 chairs and 2 Exhibitor Badges. Total Space = 10'x10'
- EXHIBITOR 10'x10' CORNER SPACE $450 Includes (2) 6'x2' tables, 2 chairs and 2 Exhibitor Badges. Total Space = 10'x10'
- PROMOTIONAL 10'x10' SPACE starting at $750 Includes (1) 6'x2' table, 2 chairs and 8 Exhibitor Badges. Total Space = 10'x10'
*Please note that electricity and pipe/drape are not included with the purchase of Exhibit Space.*
CANCELLATION POLICY Exhibitors who cancel exhibit space more than 90 days prior to the opening day of the event will be refunded their purchase price minus a $50.00 Cancellation Fee. Exhibitors who cancel exhibit space less than 90 days prior to the opening day of the event, but more than 60 days prior to the opening day of the event, will be refunded 50% of total purchase price. There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the opening day of the event.
TEXAS SALES TAX It is required by Texas Law that all sellers have an active Texas Sales Tax Permit. Your Texas Sales Tax I.D. number must be provided to Anime Fiesta upon reservation of Exhibitor Space. If your Texas Sales Tax Permit is inactive you are required to update it prior to selling at the event. Texas law requires an 8.25% sales tax be charged on purchases made inside the state.
NO-BOOTLEG POLICY Our No-Bootleg Policy will be in effect during the event. Under no circumstances shall exhibitors display or sell grey market goods, otherwise known as “bootleg”, “pirated” or “counterfeit” merchandise. Possession or sale of unauthorized materials is at the exhibitor’s own risk. Items found to be in violation will be removed from display for sale immediately, and the Exhibitor will not be allowed at future events.
BOOTH/TABLE PLACEMENT Please be aware that space placement is solely decided by Anime Fiesta. We reserve the right to change the layout at any time before the event. You will be notified of final placement at least 2 weeks before the event.
EXTRA EXHIBITOR BADGES Your first Exhibit Space includes 2 Exhibitor Badges. Each space after that includes 1. Additional Exhibitor Badges may be purchased during check in for $30 each. Limited to 2 additional discounted Exhibitor Badges per Exhibitor.
PIPE AND DRAPE Pipe and drape can be purchased during set up hours, and is not included with the purchase of your booth
ELECTRICITY Electricity can be purchased from the venue for $65 if purchased in advance. Please use the Electrical Work Order Form to purchase your electricity in advance. Electricity can also be purchased during Set Up hours for $75.
FOOD VENDORS Food/drink vendors are subject to the approval of the McAllen Convention Center and are subject to additional fees paid to the venue in addition to the standard exhibition space fees paid to the Event.
SUB-LEASING/TRANSFERS Exhibitors may not transfer, gift or sublet all or any portion of exhibit space. Everyone must apply individually and be approved in order to exhibit.
Exhibitor Display Guidelines
- All exhibits must be free standing. Use of tape, adhesive products, nails, tacks, pins, etc. on any surface in the facility is not allowed.
- All displays must be designed and installed in a sturdy manner for the safety of exhibitors and attendees. Ensure that any and all displays are able to support the weight of the product being displayed.
- Displays must not extend into neighboring booths or aisle ways, including any vertical space above them.
- All displays must be contained within your designated space, including feet/bases of display units, support brackets, extension poles, etc.
- Displays are subject to Anime Fiesta staff discretion. If your display does not adhere to these policies you will be asked to rearrange your display.
- Sound (music/presentation, etc.) must be maintained at a level that is not disruptive to neighboring exhibitors or attendees. If Anime Fiesta Staff receive complaints or deem sound level objectionable, Exhibitors will be notified and required to lower volume or cease use of sound.
No adult materials may be displayed or sold. Any displayed artwork or items must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Fire hose cabinets, fire pull stations, aisle ways and exits may not be blocked or obstructed.
- Open flames, toxic or hazardous material are not permitted in the facility.
- Helium balloons, glitter, candles, confetti, and streamers are not allowed.
- The McAllen Convention Center does not provide storage for crates/containers/freight of any kind.
Artist Alley Specifics
- Artist Alley tables are not to be used to sell retail merchandise of any kind. Any items like T-shirts, pins, apparel, home goods or accessories must only feature original artwork by the Artist.
- All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; or with written permission explicitly granted by the Artist for our specific event location and dates.
- Tables must remain in their original placement.
- Artists may not bring additional tables.
- Display materials must not extend past 6’ behind your table.