ANTI HARASSMENT POLICY
- • Anime Fiesta is committed to maintaining a fun and respectful environment for all attendees.
- • Anime Fiesta strictly prohibits harassment and/or discrimination against anyone in attendance at the event. Incidents will be met with appropriate action.
- • Harassment includes offensive verbal comments (related to gender, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation), sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- • Reports will be responded to immediately. If an attendee engages in harassing behavior, Anime Fiesta staff may take any action deemed necessary, including warning the offender, expulsion from the event without refund, or contacting the appropriate authorities.
- • What should you do if you or someone you know is being harassed or made to feel uncomfortable while in attendance at Anime Fiesta?
- • Please report the incident as soon as possible to the nearest Anime Fiesta Staff member, volunteer or police officer. All event and venue staff will be in clearly marked shirts or uniforms. A volunteer can always be found in the information booth near the entrance of the exhibit hall.
- • Please do not hesitate to report an incident to event staff. We want to ensure that all of our attendees feel safe and comfortable while attending the event and we cannot offer our assistance if an incident is not reported to us, or reported to us after the event. The sooner you can report the incident the better, so we can gather information and act quickly. Please offer a good description, and remember, report any incident as soon as possible.